Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Piece of Art!


Well, if you are going to shatter a window you might as well do it in an artistic way. Right? A couple of weeks ago I was out doing what I love - mowing the lawn. Gave me a chance to think about everything we needed to do to get ready for the Archibald reunion (Oh, Phil was at drill in Salt Lake this weekend too!!!) I was just cruising along and I heard a ping as I turned the corner - just pictured the little pebble flying over and hitting my metal flowers - so I cruised on. It wasn't until I came in the house that I saw it. Of course I let out a little shreek and scared Jeremiah who was sleeping on the couch. He had slept through the whole thing. When I was talking to Rachel on the phone I couldn't help but laugh...she couldn't believe I was laughing. What else are you suppose to do? Now it would definitely have been a different story if anyone else would have done it!!! So now, I'll be able to keep my talented husband around a little longer to fix it too!!!!

0 comments: